|Model Name/Number||EXACUT-60 (P)|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Cutting Blade Size||285 x 2 mm|
|Cooling Type||Mist Oil|
|Automatic Chip Conveyor||Yes|
SFS(Shuttle Vise Feed System)
- Heavy duty gear-head box with Powder Brake
- Horizontal Saw head mounted on linear guides
- Ball Screw saw blade feed
- Variable cutting speed via inverter drive
- Carbide stabilizing pads for the saw blade to eliminate vibration
- Ball screw material gripper feed
- Cuts almost all types of steels & alloys
- Cost effective then competitors because of Thin blade thickness resulting in material saving due to less curt & lower power consumption
- Oil mist spray system assures clean cutting & cool cut-off parts
- Servo driven direct coupled ball screw for precise bar feed & Higher cutting feed rate
- Amazing precision and High Speed Cutting
- Mass Production Requirement
- Environment Dry and clean at cutting
Heavy Duty Gear-Head
- SFS Driving : AC Servo motor & C5 grade Ball-Screw
- SFS Speed : 20m/min(fast)10m/min(slow)
- Trim Cut Length : 8-70 mm
Powerful heavy duty gear transmission drive delivering higher efficiency and lesser power consumtion with power brake to eliminate vibration and sliding caused by teeth gaps, ensuring superb finish surface and maximize blade life.Modern Touch Panel Control
Modern and fast control system with a touch panel to select continuous cutting of specified dimensions and quantities. User friendly graphical colored display and advance panel allowing easy presetting for various work pieces.Micro-Mist Cooling System
A Micro-Mist System with a special spray nozzle, placed directly above the cutter, covers ideal cooling of workpiece and blade.Standard Feature:
- Friendly and easy to operate 7 inch touch screen.
- Hydraulic clamped front and shuttle vises.
- Variable vise pressure.
- Floating shuttle device.
- Individual wire brush.
- Saw blade 1 pcs.
- Chip conveyor.
- Micro mist oil.
- One set of tools with box and manual.
Our Metal Sawing Machines incorporates the latest developments of carbide circular metal sawing blades. This technology utilizes disposable carbide saw blades for the most economical and efficient metal sawing operations with unequalled production rates. The high quality rigid construction and unique state of the art design with high quality end finishing help to eliminate secondary operation in many applications.